Thursday, July 06, 2006





We are now home after 11 days away. We went to Lakeside Ohio and had a great family vacation with lots of fun and then headed to my folks for the Independence Day Weekend and visited with my sister and brother in law who were in from Missisippi and the rest of my family. Lara and I took a ride on my folks Gold Wing too. It was so fun. I want to buy a bike but am waiting patiently for the right one and the right time. It's now back to work. We'll be designing albums for the next couple weeks and doing some business development as well. Also, I'll have some images to come from my most recent wedding of Megan and James. They turned out incredible. Can't wait to edit them.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Man, I am so biased towards your kids. They are just so darn cute!! They could get away with murder in front of me and I still would tell you they are adorable. Glad you guys had a good time on vacation. Can't wait to see you and catch up.
Love you all :)