Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I clipped this blog entry from my good friend Mike Colon. He is doing a raffle for some really cool products that are priced well above and beyond the price of a $25 donation. Every $25 donated gets you another ticket and you save 5 lives at the same time. How can you go wrong doing this?

I just bought two tickets myself cause I passionately believe that it's good to save a life for only $5 and I really like the cool products that he is offering. Check it out!


Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hey Everyone! Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth for a couple weeks! I've been working hard, shooting, and spending time with my family. Life is good! God is good!I just now opened up my newsletter from Thirst Relief International and read about all of the cool things that are happening. I'm so excited that things are going so well and so many lives are being saved! I'm thinking about doing a photo expedition workshop to Brazil to raise funds for Thirst. It would be very different from your typical posh newport beach Mike Colon workshop. We would be roughing it on a large boat out in the middle of the amazon jungle sleeping on hammocks and fishing for our food. Totally adventurous and not entirely safe, but a guaranteed life-changing experience. 100% of the proceeds would go to Thirst. If you are crazy enough, and seriously interested, contact me at mike@mikecolon.com, for every $25 you donate to Thirst, I will put your name in a drawing to win one of many cool Tamrac and Epson prizes including bags, accessories and an Epson P4000! For example, if you donate $100 to Thirst, you will have 4 tickets entered in the drawing. Just email your donation receipts to thirstrelief@mikecolon.com. The drawing will be held on Tuesday, August 1, 2006. I will be accepting entries starting now through the end of this month.***CLICK HERE TO DONATE NOW AND SAVE LIVES!***

No comments: