Monday, July 10, 2006








I just finished editing Megan and James Bagdalia's wedding! Seriously a job shouldn't be this fun and easy! All we had to do was push the shutter button and they looked amazing! I used my new digital workflow that I custom created to edit this wedding. All of the images have customized actions run and they look awesome. I hope to have my workflow for sale online in about 2 months. Be on the lookout for our new Davis Photography Tools site where we'll have our digital workflow, custom actions, how to's, workshop info and more. I'm excited about it!

Megan and James,
enjoy a couple of the images from your wedding! They'll be available on www.pictage.com in a few days. God bless you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim and Lara - Wow! I knew the pictures were going to be amazing! I cannot wait to see the rest. Thank you for being so fabulously easy and wonderful to work with! All the best - Emili

mike Carpenter said...

Jim,
The color saturation is great. I live in Portland Oregon and I'm just getting started in the business. Getting clients is the hard part. I'll be watching for the new action your talking about. Great work.

Jim Davis Hicks said...

Emilie,

Thanks so much. The rest will be online tonight but Megan will have to release them to the public.
We'd love to shoot some fancy weddings in Kentucky.

Mike,

Thanks, this workflow for real has changed my life. I used to spend 5 days editing a wedding. Now it takes about 7 hours or less. I'b doing 1000+ images that fast. Unbelievable and I am loving it. I am working on the interface to make it available online.

Go for it and don't look back. We have one of the best jobs in the world!