Friday, December 21, 2007


About 1 crazy hour of shooting, 7 over stimulating parents, 11 grandkids, (one was not present but added in later) and 4 different photos combined to make one heck of a Christmas present for Lara's parents! I'm pretty certain they don't even know we have a blog so I think I'm safe on posting it here! If not, love you guys! Merry Christmas to ALL and may God truly bless your New Year! Remember this year it's all about knowing Him, the rest is just part of the journey!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which kid was added in later? Can't even tell.

Jim Davis Hicks said...

Can you guess?

I had someone examine the print closely today and they couldn't figure it out!

Anne Marie said...

Great photo! I bet Lara's parents loved it! Gotta love (and hate) photoshop! I am guessing you added the left girl in the front?

Jim Davis Hicks said...

It was the girl in the back right.

Also, we ended up using two more pix for the final shot, we changed two more faces with better smiling ones. It was a hit and she loved it!