Tuesday, December 18, 2007






These three images represent why I LOVE working with a select number of clients each year!
Because I love what I do and choose to work with fewer clients to keep it that way, I am stimulated and encouraged to get creative and unique images at every wedding! I take every wedding I shoot as a personal commission to capture the most artistic and creative images I possibly can! I'm not happy with simply a "good enough" attitude. I want excellence, fresh perspectives and crazy cool stuff at every wedding I shoot! So whether it's some guys getting crazy and having fun in front af a wall and capturing their shadows or whether it's a night shot and dragging my shutter to get some colors or using amazing windows and a beautiful bride to create a timeless bridal shot I go above and beyond to make it happen! Each of these images was created under a tremendous time crunch with unique circumstances that could have made it easy for me to say "Well, you can only get what they'll give you." But, because I come to my weddings fresh, excited and committed to capturing cutting edge images, I go for it every time! I absolutely love my job! I am truly blessed!
Thank you to all my wonderful clients this past 2007! Have a very merry Christmas and happy new year!
God bless you all! jim and lara

2 comments:

Yames said...

DUH!!! Your wonderful images, laid-back personalities, and consistently excited client el speak for themselves...to use an over-used phrase Amy and I "couldn't have been happier", literally, as I'm certain ALL your clients are.

Wishing you and yours a Healthy and Happy Christmas Season!!

James

Jim Davis Hicks said...

james you rock!

It's great to see you finally leaving a comment! I knew you were a privete blog stalker!!!!!

You and Amy are amazing! Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year too!