Tuesday, February 14, 2006


What a trip! These guys are amazing!

I can't express my gratitude to Mike Colon for his laughter, his hillarious stories that are endless, for sharing his heart, passion, support and for his amazing images that he captured on our trip. David Jay for being so fun (it's a wonder you didn't get shot while we were spear fishing!) being such a hard worker at getting the video coverage we need to present the world water crises to the public. I know your job isn't close to over. Greg Gibbs for all the endless hours of detail work that noone will ever know. Behind every great President and CEO is an even greater VP and COO. Your polar opposites from me are a true Godsend. It was so good to share in this incredible experience together. Richie for sharing your relationships, your heart and your incredible love for the forgotten River people. You will be forever imprinted on our hearts. Thank you to the Xingu folks who live there year round serving in a climate that is 90+ year round and 90+% humidity! :) My wife Lara for staying home and changing the diapers, dealing with the sleepless nights, the straight up exhaustion of the day to day of raising two little one's under the age of 4. And most of all to God who makes all things possible. I am so excited to have my business and life serve such a greater purpose than myself! What a great team. I can't wait to see what happens and how many lives we can see saved every year.

No comments: