Wednesday, October 15, 2008




Today is my day to take all three kids and have fun, teach, love, train, play and just be with while Lara works on her Signature Album designs! She loves the creative break, I love the time with my kiddos. But honestly it can seem a little stressful with all three at once, then I receive an email from one of our water partners in Zambia and you see a mom like this with 6 kids in a shack of a home and before she had her Thirst Relief Bio Sand Filter beside her she would have had to deal with the craziness of all the sickness that goes with bad water! It's amazing how in so many homes like this one, upon questioning you discover that they've already lost a child or more due to contaminated water! That was my experience in the Amazon. These filters truly save and change lives for the long hull and cost less than $65 to produce and implement! Right now we are pushing to raise $250,000 to be able to purchase 6800 plastic BSF! I wont go into that right now, but it will revolutionize our ability to distribute these life saving filters. If you want to know more visit http://www.thirstrelief.org/


I genuinely mean this. If it were not for my amazing clients that have such confidence and trust in us and hire us for the art we create from their lives Thirst Relief would not be what it is today! By hiring us as your photographer you have empowered me to serve as the volunteer president and ceo of this great organization! In essence you are truly saving lives by allowing us to capture yours! Thank you!

No comments: