Thursday, October 09, 2008






So we are back from an amazing few days away at the cabin. LOVE being there and just loving my family. Here is a shot of all of us around dusk just before our return. So hard to leave. Thank you to all who were patient for returned calls and emails.


Brayden had to shave just before we left and Ashton fell asleep on one of the couches at the cabin with our latest addition to the family our golden retriever pup!

Also, please let me know if any of you are hearing our new website with the last two songs sounding like the chipmunks, they are not supposed to play that way but I heard them like that tonight on Lara's computer. So bizzarre.

1 comment:

Lindsay Stemple said...

Oh my!!! I love your new puppy!! He or she is adorable :) Goldens and Labs are the best breads in my opinion. Kyle and I have a beautiful 4 year old black lab (Kelsey)....she is our baby for now!! Hope all is well :)