Friday, December 01, 2006



This Christmas consider giving the gift of life by providing a bio sand water filter to a village in need. For only $50 you can implement and install a filter that will radically change the health of a community, save lives and provide jobs for our ground workers that labor diligently every day to produce these incredible life saving filters! To learn more about how you can get involved visit www.thirstrelief.org also, the first 50 responders will receive a free Thirst t-shirt!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get my browser to open the first page, but the page with the names on it, it is cool to see names of people I know.
Dave Webster

Jim Davis Hicks said...

i don't know why it wont open. blogger may have changed things up a bit. not sure. that is really cool, to think you know them, you took their pix and you saw the filter with the Thirst Relief logo. sooooo coool~

Heather Behlendorf said...

Jim- Crazy question, but do you remember what street you shot Marta's German Village area shots at? I want a street with a brick building that I can use for 10 minutes on Saturday for a wedding I am doing and I loved your shots I thought I would start with you rather than driving all the streets:-) Let me know if you have any thoughts please:-)

Heather

Jim Davis Hicks said...

Mound maybe? I can't remember for sure. It's around the corner from the Westing Great Southern.

Have a great shoot!

Heather Behlendorf said...

Thanks!