Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Being the President of non-profit www.thirstrelief.org is like being a kid during Christmas time! I never know how much year end giving we'll see come in and it's so exciting to see them when they arrive! It's been so fun to see Mike Colon, Gary Fong, Jeffrey and Julia Woods and many others getting involved and generously!

Life is good, business is good, kids are great, marriage is rockin! I like when life feels like it does right now, but I know that whether it feels good or not God is good!

I'm thankful for the gift of Jesus this Christmas and for all of you too!

God bless, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Davis,
Greetings in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

I really admire people like you who dedicate your time to meaningful works like Thirst Relief.

You are truely an inspiration to me!

david
Singapore
Have a Blessed Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hi Davis,
Greetings in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

I really admire people like you who dedicate your time to meaningful works like Thirst Relief.

You are truely an inspiration to me!

david
Singapore
Have a Blessed Christmas!

Jim Davis Hicks said...

david,

i know you must mean it cause you said it twice! i've done the same thing before by clicking twice! Thank you so much and may God bless you abundantly this CHRISTmas!

by the way, i LOVE singapore! especially the dull curry and flat bread from the street shops!!!