Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My most sincere appologies to all of you who have run into problems with the PC version of ActionRunner.

An error occurred with my tech guys when they bundled the last version together.

Two ways to solve the problem:

1. Go into Photoshop and rename the "Davis Tools ActionRunner" action set to "Davis Tools Actions".

2. Or go to http://www.davistools.com/ and download the updated version for free. The same password can be used to get in if you've previously been given a password.

I really do appreciate your patience and I sincerely hope that you'll be willing to try this amazing tool again now that the problem has been remedied.

Sincerely,
Jim Davis-Hicks
http://www.davistools.com/


If you have not requested your free 60 day trial version of ActionRunner and would like to receive a copy please e-mail me at info@davistools.com and I'll send you a password to access the download site and a password to activate your trial version.




Jeff Laplante "I just edited a wedding today using ActionRunner and I am amazed at the amount of time I saved using this incredible tool."

No comments: