Thursday, October 26, 2006








FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!!!!!

For the next two weeks you can get online, buy ActionRunner 1.0 Suite or ActionRunner 1.0 only and if after READING the User Guide and actually editing a wedding or a large number of images you are not fully satisfied I'll refund your entire purchase price! (But you have to delete it from your harddrive! And you can't steal the idea etc. It's between you, the Law and God at that point!)

Here is what Jeff LaPlante has to say about ActionRunner 1.0

"Sure, you can batch process images in Photoshop/Bridge but you have to do them all one action set at a time. ActionRunner gives you a electric carving knife to cut up the bird vs. using your old dull paring knife. Simply, you can power through 1100 images in an evening unattended and end up with 10 variations on the same images for you to choose from in the morning while you're drinking your latte. THAT is the POWER of ActionRunner. Don't try to bill it as something new and great for manipulating your images. Bill it as a time saving device that saves you from editing the files yourself or paying an assistant to do it."

For real, you could pay a part time employee $10 and hour to help edit images and in two weeks time you'd pay your employee more than the $350 for ActionRunner Suite.

I promise you that if you take the time to learn this tool, use it to it's fullest and customize it to your likings you'll be SOOOOO glad you did. I LOVE this tool!

BUY IT HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm free!!! No longer can my wife take pictures and then lock me up in the digital darkroom for a couple days. Yesterday I used Action Runner to edit an entire wedding for the very first time. Amazing! The night before I set up some of my own actions in the program so I would be ready to go. Literally I went through my pictures in the morning and slid them into the appropriate action folders. From there I hit a button and went to watch some football!!! At halftime I came up to see what I had. I slid a few more pictures into further actions and went back to my HDTV for the 4th quarter. After the game I did a few touch up things and was done. A process that usually takes me 3 full days I did in part of 1....and Action Runner did WAY more work than I did. Not only am I thankful for this amazing tool....so is my bride today. I'm looking at my pictures again today and what would have taken me painstaking hours Action Runner did for me. If you have your own set of actions that you love, it takes about 30 seconds to set each action up in Action Runner and you are good to go. I bought the full deal and the more I get used to using Davis Actions on my pictures the more I'm loving them. You guys better quit giving all your secrets away for practically nothing!! Thanks for giving me a week to look forward to after shooting a wedding.....seriously...THANKS!

Jim Davis Hicks said...

As coached as that sounds I didn't tell him to say all that stuff.

This is a real deal, true testimony from a photographer that has edited a real wedding for a real client and they couldn't be more thrilled.

If you use actions on your images at all you can't afford not to buy actionrunner.