Wednesday, May 03, 2006



One of my new favorite images!

I am so excited about this new workflow I created. I used to spend 4+ days editing a wedding to perfection! Now, with no less perfection I am editing an entire wedding in like 8 hours. I am so excited about gaining my life back. I thought the only way I could do this type of a workflow was if I went RAW. That would have required another $3k investment. But I am achieving the same results while still shooting jpg which I love doing anyway. More to come, I'm need to get back to finalizing this wedding so I can ftp it to Pictage.

2 comments:

Anita Matejka Photography said...

I'd love to learn about your jpg workflow. I've heard a lot of talk about speeding up their workflow with RAW, but after trying it, I just don't think RAW is for me ;) I don't do weddings, but I still need to cut my processing time somehow! I'm too finicky!

Jim Davis Hicks said...

I will hopefully be sharing a lot more about it soon. I'm getting it packaged with my custom actions so that I can market it. It's helping me to get my life back and I know it will for others too!

Don't hesitate to e-mail me about it too!