Saturday, May 20, 2006


I just got back home from one of my all time favorite weddings! I had such a good time shooting. It's funny cause on my way to the wedding I just felt completely out of it. I was tired, had a headache, was kinda upset about some stuff and just felt off in general. So I called two buddies to ask for prayer and neither answered. So, I just prayed myself. Jesus really met me and helped me to completely come out of my funk and I ended up having one of the greatest times I've ever had at a wedding. Rebecca and Chris are two of the sweetest people I've ever photographed. What a joy to be a part of their day. God was at the center of their whole day and their families were awesome! She doesn't have any unmarried sisters so you can be sure I mean all of this :)

Anyway, I really do love what I do as a photographer and I really shoot every wedding with my whole heart. This one just stood out relationally.

Thanks guys for letting me be a part of your big day!

God bless,

Jim

enjoy these few images.




5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Once again, the pics are beautiful!
Just wanted to say that it was such a wonderful treat to have you guys hang out with us after
J-House last night. Hope the boys weren't too hyper after their sprite and that they didn't wake you up at 6. Tell Ashton I am not bad :)
Love you guys,
Jocelyn

Holritz Photography said...

I am SO excited that you are on OSP!!

WooHoo!

amber

Jim Davis Hicks said...

It's about time wouldn't you say???

I had the hardest time getting on but it's letting me in now.

Anyway, I am really bad with forums, I either get too involved or almost not at all. I hope to find a medium ground.

Laclos said...

Wonderful pics! Nice to see good quality and fun.

Jim Davis Hicks said...

thanks laclos!