Saturday, March 07, 2009





I had my first engagement session of the season this week, it was so fun! I was feeling a bit rusty but ended up totally pleased with the outcome! It's so easy to not follow the leading in your heart and I almost didn't, but in the end with only about 15 min. before they had to take off we jumped in the car and took off to this cool little spot that I remembered seeing one time. In my mind I was thinking "We have some great shots, but I want better. These fancy digs would look amazing next to that old rustic building. Should I do it? They have to go in 15 . . . . ah, heck let's just do it!" I am so glad I did!

Gary and Angie are a great couple and I'm so looking forward to their wedding this summer!

2 comments:

Curtis Copeland said...

Wow! You really captured the spark of Gary and Angie’s romance. Great engagement session!
Thanks for sharing!

Curtis

Jim Davis Hicks said...

Thanks Curtis! So appreciate it.