Wednesday, September 10, 2008


Just finishing up in L.A. at the Pictage Partner Conference where I was honored to have a booth for Thirst Relief! I also had the privilege of speaking with my good friend Mike Colon to some of the photographers about "Purposeful Photography, Cause Marketing with Class!" I shared about my amazing clients and how by tying the cause of TRI to our business we are actually providing a pathway to our clients to donate by simply hiring us for the job! It was great to share the story about how Thirst Relief developed and how the photo industry has so powerfully supported our efforts! Just 3 years ago I sat down and shared my vision withe Mike about Thirst Relief, now we are already in 8 countries with over 50,000 people having received long term, clean water solutions for less than $5 per person! Truly incredible. All credit and glory to God for it!


Here's Mike and I sporting our matching Thirst Relief shirts!




2 comments:

Life & Water Deveopment Group - Cameroon said...

Hi Jim, I'm moved by your activities to see that people of our world that are in need of clean water have it closer to them. Changing their lives and improving their health makes it 100% live saving.

I feel proud and honored being part of this change by being your main implementer NGO or country representative here in Cameroon making it happen in this part of the world through Thirst Relief and its donors and friends.

I thank you once more for all and keep it up with your photography, what I dream to do in as well in this part of the world.

Best

Peter Njodzeka
Founder
LWDG-Cameroon
www.lwdgc-africa.org

Jim Davis Hicks said...

Peter,

You are the man and we are so proud to have you as our implementor in Cameroon! Someday I hope we can do a photo excursion together!

God bless,

Jim Davis-Hicks
www.davisphotographer.com
www.thirstrelief.org