Wednesday, July 16, 2008













When I was a little boy I roasted a fish over a fire on a stick with my grandma because "That's how the indians did it!" I so wish I had a photo of that! But I don't and this past week I took my boys on a little fishing trip while lara stayed back and designed albums! (her designs are through the roof and all one of a kind creations!) Anyway, so I wanted my boys to have the same memory. By the time we were done fishing, we caught a gang but only kept two, it was dark. So the pix are a bit dark and grainy with no flash and no tripod, but we had so much fun! If you look closely you'll see the fish on the wood pieces where we descaled them, then on the sticks and both boys Ashton is on my lap and Brayden on grandpa's. It was so funny because the idea of it sounded better than actually eating it to the boys. Had it not been for my extensive fish experiences while being a missionary I might have been grossed out by the look of it, but it was great and tasted wonderful! You can see the boys faces while watching me pull the meat out. They both ended up eating it, Ashton cause he loves all food, Brayden cause he wanted to gross mom out by telling her he did it! I am so blessed!











No comments: