Thursday, July 19, 2007














So my buddy from Lotz Photography asked me if I wanted to go downtown and do a bridal shoot that he could video and make a promo piece from for us for the Summer Revival Seminar! Of course I said "Absolutely! Let's do it!" So he provide the true married couple and all of us (lara, me, mike, kim, ashley and cody) headed downtown!




We had such a great time!




Here are some of my favorites from our time together.




Enjoy!




I'll be demonstrating the editing techniques that I did to this image at the seminar!




3 comments:

Greg M-D said...

Cool stuff Jim… as usual! Nice punchy colors & I like the contrast of wedding attire set against a backdrop of concrete & cityscape. I jumped on the Blogwagon last week (mdcameraworks.blogspot.com) check it out sometime.
Talk with you soon,
Greg

Anonymous said...

Yo....Hey there Jim and Lara. I can't wait for the seminar....I'm all in and can't wait to learn some more about Action Runner. I love the program, but know I can use it in an even more effective manner. It already saves me tons of time. I'm blessed to have been on the receiving end of your help already and my business is crazy off the hook because of it. Thanks man!! Lotz

Anonymous said...

P.S. That "thanks man" includes you to Lara. I know you are the brains behind the operation :-) You guys are both amazing!

Mike