Saturday, February 24, 2007



I created a new action today! It's kind of a cross between a vintage look and a color infrared. I call it Colortage. It will be bundled in the User Friendly V.2.0 of ActionRunner. The GUI for ActionRunner 2.0 is so smooth and seemless, user friendly and dummy proof! It's gonna be rockin!

However, while I've been able to get alot of work done today since my parents are in town Lara has had a horrible day. Please pray for her health. I can't stand to see her like this. Why pregnancy affects some like this and not others is a mystery.

God bless,

jim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, it sucks to see your wife feeling like crap for months. Good thing, she will move from that to being tired all the time...woooo hooo.
The new action looks good.
Dave Webster

Anonymous said...

Jim, there are anti-nausea meds that woman can take when it is this extreme. Consider asking her doctor about this. A friend of ours lived on the bathroom floor until she started taking these and it made an enormous difference.
Eric

Paige Kearin said...

Blessing to your wife. I never really got back to you regarding your Oprah question...I apologize. I don't mind you asking but I don't have an Oprah connection I can share. However I would be happy to help you any other way I can. I have seen the awesome video for Thirst Relief International and think it is a great project. Thanks for doing the good work.

Jim Davis Hicks said...

Thanks guys.

Pray she's better soon.

Paige, you tell me how you can help! I find that when you run with your ideas you have more passion and productiveness!